What do I need to bring when picking up the car?

You need to have your valid photo drivers licence that is in English. If it is in another language you need to have an international licence in addition to your photo licence. The licence needs to be a full licence. You also need your credit card, the same card you used for booking the car.

How old to I need to be the rent a sports car?

You need to be at least 25 years old.

Can I have my own insurance that includes rental car cover?

Yes you can. This may reduce or fully cover the excess or liability of our insurance, $ 2000 for the standard liability insurance.

Do I need to fill the car with petrol for the return?

Yes the petrol gauge needs to read full when we check the car back in, the car will be provided with a full tank of petrol at the start of your rental.

For early returns is there a refund?

Unfortunately we do not provide refunds for an early return of the rental car.

Can I take the car across to the South Island?

Yes you can do so, but please remember to book the Cook Strait Ferry as the sailing fills up very early over the peak seasons.